- Work Permit –Foreign worker required a work permit to work in Canada and includes two types of work permits:
- Employer or Industry-specific Work Permit – An employer-specific work permit allows you to work with some requirements such as: specific employer name, a time duration of permit etc.
- Open Work Permit- This work permit is not job-specific and you can work for eligible employers.
- LMIA –LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) . An employer can hire a foreign national by following the application procedure. AP Canadian Immigration Specialize in study permits, work permit, Lima, visitor visas and make the process easy for you.
- Post Graduate Work Permit –This work permit allow international students to work and stay in Canada and foreign students can apply for this after completing their post-education from Canada. Valid visitor status is required for applying for the post-graduate work permit. We will help in a best way to get a work permit.
- Caregiver –Caregiver refers a person who provides care facilities to other persons who required extra support. This program helps the foreign worker to immigrate to Canada as a caregiver, Some basic eligibility is required for applying the application of work permit.